Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Day You Slipped Away

Hey so how was my day you might ask? It's quite simple, lame as anything. Whether waking up from a phone call at 12PM to dealing with my friend's landlord, it was anything but not exciting.

Class happened at 5:30 and was quite boring because all we learned about was measurements for Psychology Research. Following this class I went home and chatted with my mother a bit and now watching television.

Autism-wise, I was also just worried I was stressing my friend Lauren out with some matters that I can't discuss on here, which was pretty silly.

However, there was one thing that happened tonight after I posted this. I found out that a friend both Lauren and I had...had passed away. We found out from his best friend and he was only 25...I only knew him for a short while. Sure lots of talking on MSN but Lauren and I only met him in person once, but he was one of those people who you can't help but call your friends even if you hang with them for one day. If any of my friends reading this are wondering why they haven't heard of him before it was because while he was a really good person, I have a lot of friends and acquaintances so it's sometimes difficult to talk about all of them and since he didn't go to Kings or Western like most of my friends, he went to Fanshawe, so I never really had to bring him up. However, I'm still pretty sad about this as this has been the first friend I've ever really lost permanently. Not someone who just drifted away because of going to different schools or just different interests, but one I'm never actually going to see again.

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment