Saturday, January 16, 2010

No Surprise

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 1PM after having a relaxing sleep, and had my shower. I wasn't working until 3PM so I got to take my time. I then headed back downstairs and watched some Will & Grace and laughed my butt off. After this I got ready to head out to pick up Chris.

I picked Chris up at 3 and took him to Wendy's again, and then to Pinafore, and finally back to my house to finish up Harry Potter. I think I may have to hide it for next week because without trying to sound rude, I just can only see that movie so many weeks in a row before going nuts.

After taking Chris home I came home for dinner, my fave once again (chicken and mashed potatoes) and then watched some of my Brothers & Sisters Season 2 DVD.

At 8PM I decided to go get FAME because I love the movie and it recently came out. When I got to Rogers they were out of the movie to rent so I decided to just buy it. I then came home and watched said film.

Autistic-wise, I suppose the thing that happened was I kept talking to my parents about the scams online and what to watch out for, but I didn't want to let the topic go until my mother told me that was enough. So I stopped and went downstairs.

Here we are, so night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment