Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hold Your Dreams, Don't Ever Let It Go

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at 9AM and had my usual shower. Following said shower, I got ready to head to London as I had a LOT to do today.

At 10:30 my parents took me to London and at 12PM I had my Acting workshop. We learned a lot about facial and body expressions. We also learned about pretending to have an emotion we didn't have, such as insincerity which I tend to overplay it a little...

After the workshop, I had practice for Purple Shorts. This one went till five o' clock because we got locked out of the room for around an hour or so. I think I'm getting there but I need to still work on being off-book and not over expressive.

Once practice was done I headed to Students council at 6:30PM. While there was ONE specific motion I wanted revoked I won't really know how that went since I left early.

After council, I headed home and waited for Desperate Housewives, however turns out it was a repeat because of football tonight.

Autism-wise, I got worked up because it was such a long day. It took quite a bit of time for me to calm down because I had so much stimulation during the day.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment