Friday, January 8, 2010

Eagle Eye

Hey Everyone!

So I woke at 1PM and did my usual shower thing. I then spent some time talking to my mom about just some random things that I prefer not to list on here. :P. I then went back downstairs and watched some television and had some breakfast. (Yes breakfast after 12PM).

I then headed to work at 4PM and took Chris to Taco Bell. We then headed to Pinafore Park, and then back to my house. We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Chris was a little over active today in that I was gone getting dinner from upstairs for five minutes and he was going berserk making a lot of noise and hitting himself (not in a harmful way but just to stimulate his brain). Still it's odd that he can't even be alone for five minutes without freaking out.

After work I went to the metro (grocery store) to get some yogurt for my mother however I couldn't find the kind she was looking for. I then went to the bookstore and looked for Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Childs but they didn't have any. So I then came home, started watching the Hangover and couldn't get into it again so now I'm watching Eagle Eye. I apologize everyone that nothing to do with my autism happened today minus me actually feeling as though I need to tell you this, and also that I followed the same structure once more.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment