Friday, January 15, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up briefly at 11AM which was annoying as I hadn't gotten much sleep yet. I then went back to sleep for a while. To be clear I was at my friend's place last night as I had King's Players last night. I finally got up at 1PM so that my Dad could come pick me up and take me home as I worked tonight.

I got home at 3PM and got ready for work. I then headed out at 4PM to take Chris out to Wendy's. I then took him to Pinafore Park and headed back to my house where we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince some more.

After I took Chris home, I sang my song for my parents that I want to do for my monologue though my mother suggested a different song as the one I wanted to sing was slightly out of tune whereas the other song I can sing better.

I then played and finished off my game, Bayonetta. Now I'm here about to go to bed.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment