Saturday, January 23, 2010

This is What Dreams Are Made Of

Hey Everyone!

Okay so what happened today...hmm. I woke up at 11AM and headed to the shower as usual and then headed out at 12PM to pick up Chris. I took him to Wendy's again, and then we headed to the mall. While there I got our movie tickets to The Tooth Fairy while he went to the bookstore to look around. When I went to get him, as usual I found him in the baby/toddler/children books section. (We're talking Dora the Explorer, and the ten page cartoon books of different movies). So then I took him with me when he was finished back to the theatre and we went in to see The Tooth Fairy.

The movie was actually really good, and while the critics hated it, if you have kids I'd definitely take them to see it, and you might even like it too. Myself, I love movies like that so I didn't mind one bit seeing it.

After the movie I took Chris to Rogers to drop off the movies I rented, and then took him home. I then headed up to Scotiabank to do some financial business and yeah, turns out they're closed on Saturdays unlike TD Canada Trust. (And no, it wasn't after hours, they're actually closed Saturdays -_-).

ANYWAY, I headed home and watched television, played Kingdom Hearts 2, and now I'm watching Ice Princess :P. I also found out I got the position of Website Commissioner on Students Council!

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment