Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey Everyone!

So today was one of the busiest days at the start of a really busy week. I swear, starting with a 11AM run through of my place I went nuts at getting up kind of early after getting to bed around 5AM. Play rehearsal went okay except at times I seriously am at times stumbling with my lines. I need to get this memorized soon, but with everything that happened this past week, my memorization only went so well. Plus, due to lack of sleep caused by overstimulation of my brain, I wound up late for said practice, but thankfully only by five minutes. It was probably the quickest I've ever gotten ready, had my shower, dressed, took a cab, and got there only ten minutes after I got up.

When I returned home I found that my friend had actually done quite a good job at cleaning the house, which she hadn't been doing the best job of prior to today. But now the kitchen feels so freaking empty as her roommate has taken a lot of his stuff.

My day ended with Fashion Show practice which was just constant walking. And then play rehearsal for the King's Drama group.

So that's a night now!

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment