Monday, January 11, 2010

ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE!

Hey Everyone!

So I woke today at 3PM and had my shower as always, I then just watched Desperate Housewives, followed by MAD TV and then one of my other box sets.

At 6PM I headed to speech class, where I got to see some wonderful monologues. I just hope I can find out a good one for next week when I present mine.

After this I headed back to Lauren's and then headed to Western Film to see ZOMBIELAND which was a hilarious movie. Possibly one of the best comedies I had seen in quite a long time. When it was over I headed back to Lauren's and we figured out when to meet for tomorrow's trip to see Sherlock Holmes.

Now I'm back home, and I hate to say this was a short day.

Autism-wise the only things that came up was basically just me using the same outline for the blog.

Sorry everyone,
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment