Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Going In For the Kill, I'm Going In For the Thrill

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 1PM and talked to my Mom about a certain friend of mine who was not exactly being the cleanest of people. It was the same friend who's place I stayed at, and my friend expected me to clean up her dishes which was ridiculous. I did eventually clean her dishes, just because I could not bother with it anymore.

After this talk I headed to class at 3:30PM for Clinical Psychology. We learned about Clinical Diagnosis, and then I headed to the music library because I needed to figure out my second and third solos for my Foundations in Singing course. I knew I was doing House of the Rising Sun for my first course. My second solo I put down was Danny Boy but I can of course change it. As for the final solo, it can be a song from a film or musical theatre or anything similar to that. So I got music from Wicked, one that has many contemporary songs, and one with many Broadway pieces. Now I just need to pick one that's in my range.

At 7PM I headed to my vocal class and we just learned about how to prevent performance anxiety, effective practice methods, and breathing techniques. I found it really excellent because it would just really help me in my singing even more than where it is now.

After class I headed back to my friend's place and cleaned the dishes as I said, though it sure took forever but almost was a bit therapeutic in a way.

Once I finished that, now I'm going to bed.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment