Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Am Changing

So I'm going to try and change it up today. I am actually kinda tired of using the same thing over and over again. Yes I got up at 1PM like usual however I'm not going to give you a chronological detailed post about my whole day.

Learning about Clinical Psychology (my first class of the day) is definitely interesting, especially when our guest speaker arrived. We got to hear about what she does for a living, which included helping teens who are going through psychological issues including both suicide and even hearing voices in one's head. I found her an extremely interesting guest speaker and definitely wouldn't have passed that class up.

For Vocal Music class I got a chance to sing my solo, just 8 measures, and then listened to other people. Many people, including myself, need work, though some more than others but not trying to be rude. I've had ten years of professional singing training so hopefully that entitles me to critiquing without sounding like a jerk. I then found my partner, Jessica, for the ensemble piece we have to do from class. I suggested True Colours though we may do something from musical theatre which could just be as good. We even joked about doing a duet of Popular from the Broadway smash hit, Wicked. :P

As for autism today, it was a matter that I swear I thought I was bothering the girl I sat next to in music class as it seemed like I was annoying her. Hopefully not, but yeah that was the only thing :P

Have a great night everyone, and I hope you liked the format of this post.

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment