Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ruthless

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at 1PM and had my usual shower. I then packed up the stuff I'd need for the night as I had to head to my friend's place as tonight was going to be a long night. I headed down to London at 2PM.

I lounged around until about 6:30 when I then headed to Kings for Fashion Show practice, and I think I have figured out how to walk the best I can walk now.

I then headed over to the UCC for play practice for the Theatre Western festival of plays that I made it into for a read-through of the play I'm in, Ruthless, where I play Johnny, Ruth's dead best friend.

After the read-through I then had to cab it back to Kings as I was late for practice for Looking Glass Land. It went really well and we ended on time instead of late like last week.

I then came home and now am watching Talledega Nights.

Autism-wise, only thing that happened was again I couldn't let go a topic I was discussing with my best friend Lauren. It's a relatively important topic however due to personal reasons I can't list the actual topic on here.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment