Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Hi Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM and had my usual shower. I then headed up to Main Campus of school and had an audition for the Purple Shorts Festival Theatre Western was putting on. I read a speech from Death of a Salesman, and then I was asked to read it with a bubbly personality. Then asked to do an evil villain's laugh to which I apparently scared everyone who heard it :P. I then had to do it in a British accent and this was where it got funny. I started in a random accent, then went into a Scottish accent, and then finally reached a British one. But at least I showed them all my accents I can do. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

After the audition, I headed to my next TV Western training and learned about the cameras they used, and then got to go around and train using the camera. After this I headed back home for a bit before my class.

I headed to my research class and actually found it quite fast-paced, not in a bad way, just that we moved through the slides really fast. Then we had our lab and that moved really fast as well.

Now I'm home again and headed for bed.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment