Saturday, January 2, 2010

Black Horse and the Cherry Tree

Hey Everyone!

Okay so I woke up about 1PM and just to let you all know, I didn't have work today so I was home all day and didn't do much. To begin with, I started by watching Will & Grace, followed by several Family Guy and Simpsons episodes. I'm sorry there isn't more for me to talk about, but after that I just watched Hell's Kitchen until midnight and here I am.

My Mom also called to say they might not get on their flight and as a result, might not be home till tomorrow which would mean I'd have another relatively restless night. And now, they are coming home but not until tomorrow morning. So I'm probably going to be up late again unfortunately, since once again I won't want to turn the television off and therefore I'll be keeping my brain stimulated as a result.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment