Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

Hey all!

So I woke up at 10AM when my best friend Jean who had stayed over New Years Eve, woke me up because the guy who plows our driveway came to talk to my mother who wasn't home. But what happened was when Jean opened the door, the alarm was still armed and therefore it started beeping and since Jean didn't know the code.

Then after this I took Jean home and then slept until 3PM. I showered and headed out to work. I took Chris to Wendy's and then headed back to my house for Harry Potter 6 Special Features. After that I took Chris home at 6 and then got to Tim Horton's and got a soup and cinnamon roll to go with it.

Autism wise, only thing I suppose I had problems with was talking way too much about insignificant things when I talked to my Mom on the phone.

Well that's all for today, sorry I was a little late in posting this.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment