Monday, January 18, 2010

The Holiday

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 1PM and watched MadTV. I then headed to my shower and did the usual stuff. I then headed over to Student Services at Kings College to meet with my SSD counselor to book my quiz next Monday. Once that was done I then headed downstairs and got some food and then headed home.

Around 6PM I headed over to Lauren's so that we could head to Speech class. When at speech I sang Don't Stop Believing as my monologue and people loved it. They told me I had guts, my professor said I had perfect pitch and great intonation which I was glad to hear, and just was happy to hear a lot of people liked it. I think some of the cocky guys in the class who thought they were too good for school and for the class, seemed to have this look in their eyes like they were thinking "what a dork" but it's not like it matters. I love singing, and interestingly enough Lauren and a few people said that the whole social awkwardness of my Aspergers just disappears when I sing, and it's like it allows me to become someone else just like in acting.

Lauren and my other good friend in the class John also did really well with their speeches. Lauren, despite being nervous, was amazing in her speech from The Holiday, and she sounded exactly like Kate Winslett which was who's character she was speaking as. While John did a speech that was the opposite of his past speeches, it was a more serious monologue, but it still was fantastic.

After this I headed to Lauren's for a bit till I started feeling sick because my headache and sinus infection just started getting worse. I headed home and took a Tylenol, and now I'm home.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment