Thursday, January 21, 2010

Striving for Greatness

Hey All!

So I woke up at about 11:30AM as I had an interview for the King's Students Council to be their Speaker (the one who runs the meetings). I headed to King's at 1PM for my interview and I really think I did a great job. I made my points, I was conservative in my explanations, but I made a few jokes when needed. I don't know if I definitely will get it as I've tried before and didn't get in, for good reasons I'm sure, but I just can't stop. I never stop because of how much council means to me and how much each position I try out for means to me. Some people may question why I keep trying again, or say that I randomly choose positions to run for, but the fact is I only choose positions I want to be in. If I didn't care as much I would of run for something like Environmental Coordinator (not that I don't care for the environment, I just wouldn't really be in the position for the position itself). So here's hoping it works out.

After the interview I grabbed some lunch and headed home for a bit until my class at 3:30PM. It was a relatively boring class that even Lauren found dull and she generally pays attention but even she found it difficult so that's saying something....

After class my parents picked me up and we went to Red Lobster for dinner, but wound up only getting a small amount of food because they have upped their costs way too high. It's freaking ridiculous that the prices are THAT high.

My parents and I then headed home and I went out and rented Post Grad, which was just okay, The Invention of Lying (which if you look back a few months you'll know it's a funny movie), and Avatar: The Game. Now here I am, getting ready for bed.

Autism-wise, because my day was such a running around sort of day, my brain was over-stimulated and as a result I kind of wound up a bit more hyper than I should of. I just was talking what seemed like a mile a minute, but I guess what else can I say?

That's basically everything for today.
Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment