Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tick Tock

Hey Everyone!

So today's day was a rather annoying as I had to keep getting up from bed when Varsity Rentals was showing my friend's place. Thing is, she's getting pretty pissed off about it because she's told the landlord she is staying and the law is that one cannot be evicted unless they've damaged property, caused dangerous problems for roommates or landlord, was consistently late paying rent, OR the landlord would have to use the house for a caregiver of a family member or a family member. In this case, it's none of these therefore the landlord can't evict my friend.

Aside from all this landlord nuisance, my day was pretty dull. It consisted primarily of studying my lines for the Purple Shorts play as I have a full run through tomorrow.

Other than that I suppose the only autistic-related thing that happened was the fact that I actually got on my friend's friend's case for drinking my apple juice. I mean for heavens sake, he's leaving the house and while we said we'd share food at times...now that he's leaving why should he be allowed to use my food or drink? I don't really think it's very fair.

Thanks for listening everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment