Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Game's Afoot!

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 12PM and did my usual shower and such and waited to hear from Lauren as we were going to see Sherlock Holmes at the theatre.

When Lauren and I headed to the mall we once again wound up in a hugely busy bus and so Lauren and I watched in annoyance as NO ONE would move to the back despite the fact more and more people were coming on. I'm sorry but does no one clue in there is still another TEN feet of space on the bus for you to move back to? Just because you don't want to be pressed against another person doesn't mean you need to be rude to other people by not making room for them! People get some manners and just get use to it. If you're only going to a nearby place, you're going to be against them for only a short time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie for a second time, and then we headed back home. I then headed to my Foundations in Singing class at 7PM. We learned about resonance and vocal registers, and then I headed back home.

Once school was done, I headed home and here I am relaxing :)

Obviously, my rant above about a bus is the autistic part of my day because it just was so frustrating, something so small like that makes me go into a rant.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment