Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reach for the Stars

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at 11AM only to decide to sleep until 12PM even though I had work at 1. When I got up I did my usual shower thing and headed off to work. I took Chris to Wendy's once more and then headed through Pinafore Park before heading home.

When we got home we watched the ending of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, followed by some more of Harry Potter 6 which we hadn't finished last week. Chris behaved quite well compared to yesterday which was good and even asked if my mother was okay as she was asleep at the time.

After I took Chris home at 3PM, my grandfather came over and we had a nice dinner, and then I said good-bye to him when my parents took him home. I then played Bayonetta for the majority of the night after he left.

Autistic-wise, the main thing that happened today was when my mother asked me to bring my computer up to show Gramps some photos of where my cousin is going to medicine. However, I guess I rolled my eyes when she asked me this as if saying 'you're pissing me off, I want to watch television because I'm relaxed', which I guess is just a thing I do with my autism. I get absorbed into the T.V. and if someone asks me to do something when I'm in that state, I get relatively pissed off at them. It's a silly thing, but it's how I am.

Other than that, nothing else really eventful happened.

Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment