Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1000 Views!

Hello Everyone!

Well I'm proud to say we reached 1000 views! It's hard to believe but one thousand people have viewed my blog. Thanks everyone!

So I woke at noon and just read for a while until around 1PM and headed over to Lauren's for a bit. I then headed to the Academic Dean's office to add another course but turns out I have to go to the Dept of Mathematics on main campus to get special permission from them not King's.

So then I headed to the first of my new courses, Intro to Clinical Psychology and met my Professor who is actually deaf, so this I think will be an interesting course. I then headed over to main and had my singing class which I think I'm going to really enjoy.

Then I came home, had dinner and here we are. As for autistically, I think the only times it happened was when I kept going over and over about how I couldn't get into the math course to Mom and wouldn't cut it short, and when I told my Clinical Psych class about how my living with autism still brings out a negative stigma in some people.

But that's all for now,
Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment