Wednesday, January 6, 2010

House of the Rising Sun

Hey Everyone!

So has anyone noticed that most of my posts generally follow the same structure? That I start from the beginning of the day and then write about everything until the end of the day? Even that is my autism coming forward, that I have that much structure in even posts like this. It may seem more just something like obsessive-compulsive disorder but frankly, in my case, it is simply my need for structure. So obviously, what I'm writing right now is very out of the ordinary, but I needed to see if any of you had caught that.

Anyway, I woke up at about noon and didn't do much until around 2:00 PM and headed to main campus for my training of TV Western. I then had to head over to Middlesex College to talk to the math department to get into my math class but then I found out it's actually the Science center I had to go to so I headed over there and then had to go upstairs to get special permission. I then had to head back to the UCC again, or behind it I should say, to ask the Social Services Building staff about it and find out I have to get the final signature from King's....so now I'm starting where I was. Figures.

I then headed to my vocal coach lesson where I just did some drills and warmups. I then headed to Christina's Pub for a milkshake, then grabbed some milk and tea bags from the general store and garlic mashed potatoes from the Sebastian's Market. I then headed back home.

So here I am! Have a great night everyone!

Sean

PS: To the people in the United States and also the person from Korea who read my blog, I'm so glad people around the world are actually reading this blog! And to my loyal Canadian readers, thank-you as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment