Thursday, January 28, 2010

Combo Day!

Hello everyone!

One thing, I just noticed it was posted on Thursday even though I posted it at like 10PM on Friday evening. But I suppose things like that happen on this site :P.

So I apologize for my lateness in my postings today and yesterday. It's been a busy type of day. Autism was sort of full blown the past two days both in my constant blaming myself, bringing up the same topic every five minutes despite having left it earlier. It's kind of a common thing for me because I just don't want to simply drop a topic until I've said every last think I can say about it.

Yesterday was mainly about buying clothes for the ceremony which I wound up not going to..., feeling slightly sick from staying up all night because of what I had found out about my friend Dan, whom I made a video of and his brother-in-law and sister asked to use it for Friday's ceremony. I wasn't able to attend the ceremony due to personal reasons that I don't wish to explain, but it was unfortunate.

As for today, quite boring up until 4 when I headed out with Lauren and our friend Tricia for dinner and movie. It was quite enjoyable as we saw Leap Year. Another good love story and romantic-comedy.

I can't really say much else but I'll keep everyone updated with my life :).
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment