Monday, January 25, 2010

Gimme a Break

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up today around 1PM and did my usual prepping for the day. At 4:10PM I headed up to main campus for a music lesson, and while I was early, I got the chance to practice with my accompanist.

Following this I headed back to Kings for my Speech class, starting with my classic rhetoric test. It was quite a short lasting test and I finished in twenty minutes because it was basically based on the sheet we had been given so it was mainly a memorizing sort of test.

During speech class, we finished the monologues with me finding out I got 90% on my monologue last week! We also then talked about our next speeches which were going to be persuasive speeches. We then told some speeches to get people emotionally invested, but they were so depressing that it just drained my energy from me...

I then went over to Lauren's for a bit and just chatted about some things. And then headed home where I am now.

Autism-wise I think the only thing that happened was I let the influence of television and internet keep my brain over-stimulated. Hence I got to bed at 5AM which is why I'm so tired right now.

But anyway,
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment