Friday, January 22, 2010

Scotty Doesn't Know, so Don't Tell Scotty!

Hey Everyone!

Short day today for the blog so everyone knows. I woke up at 1PM though I wound up sleeping actually till 2PM. I had my usual shower and then headed downstairs to watch television until close to 4PM.

I picked up Chris at 4PM and headed to Wendy's with Chris. We then went to Pinafore Park, then followed it by going to my house to watch FAME.

After work, I headed home to have dinner (Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes), and played Avatar The Game. I have to say, for such a fantastic movie, they created quite a horrible game. You wind up dying in a battle with a soldier just because of the guns, its pretty pathetic you can die so easily in around five seconds. Now here I am, watching Eurotrip.

Autism-wise, the only thing that really happened was my disruption of sleep today. My brain stayed active till around 5am and as a result couldn't relax so that I could get to sleep. Obviously it was unfortunate because it just sucks not being able to get to sleep. The only good thing, was that I didn't have to get up until around 2. It sucks though because tomorrow I need to be up for 12PM (meaning 10AM wake up) as I'm taking Chris to see The Tooth Fairy.

Night all!
Sean

PS: Oh and unfortunately I still don't know yet if I got Students Council yet so I'm still waiting....




No comments:

Post a Comment