Thursday, January 14, 2010

Even In the Darkest Night, There Is Light

Hi Everyone!

So I woke up around 12PM and had my usual shower. I then had some tea while I waited for 1:30 to roll around. I then headed over to King's to meet with a counselor at King's so that I could figure out some more information about after Undergrad.

After this meeting I headed to class for 3:30PM and then finished up class and headed back home while I waited for King's Players.

At 10PM I headed to King's Players and had a great time playing the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. We also played World's Worst again, and a few other fun games.

Following this we headed to Christina's Pub and hung out and played some of our own games such as going around saying nouns that couldn't relate to one another. It was a lot of fun I must say. I then headed home and here I am, and I just had a power outage out of the blue but I don't know why :P.

Autistic-wise, I didn't want to drop a topic I was discussing with my best friend because it's an important topic in my opinion.

Oh and I also wanted to say I got in the Purple Shorts Festival in a play called "Ruthless". I'm so excited that I made it into the Festival!

That's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment