Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Save the Last Dance For Me

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 1PM and just basically stayed in my bed for a bit and my Mom and I talked briefly just about when we're having dinner tomorrow. And also about how I had succumbed and cleaned my friend's dishes even though I didn't really want to.

I then headed over to Kings because I needed to talk to my Disability Counselor to rebook another exam because I had had problems with the website once again. I've figured it out now, but I definitely had no clue about why it didn't work yesterday.

After this I headed to Main to talk with a counselor about some personal business that I'd rather not talk about on here if that's okay.

I then headed to the mall to do some grocery shopping and then came home. I headed to class at 5:30PM and just listened to the lecture and afterwords headed home. I watched American Idol. And I'm watching Toddlers and Tiaras right now and I just don't understand what the heck this show is. I mean the mothers put WAY too much pressure on their kids...it's ridiculous...

Autism-wise, I think really only thing that happened was that I was a bit wired after watching Idol so when I talked to Mom, I was a little more excited than I should of been.

That's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment