Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time After Time

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM and got ready to head to London as I had a lot of things to do in London at school. My parents and I left at 2PM and headed to London.

At 4PM, I went to Fashion Show practice. I'm getting better at my walk, but I need to be more confident with my walk. The fact is I doubt myself and as a result, I walk slightly with less stride or confidence. I realize this is just a case of me having done things in the pass because of my autism, which causes constant doubts in me, and therefore it travels through all parts of my life.

After practice, I decided to head to a students' council meeting as I am going for Speaker again because A: I miss Students Council a lot, and I believe I have the nature that is needed to take control of meetings. I just hope that everyone else will have that confidence in me. I find it funny that while with fashion show I have little confidence, I have an immense amount of courage and confidence with council because I've done it for so long. I've seen flaws and things done properly, and I really know I can do this sort of thing.

Following council I headed to play rehearsal. It was pretty much a two and a half hour practice and that's all there is to say about that.

I then came home and watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. Both were great episodes.

Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment