Thursday, December 31, 2009

Keep Moving Forward!

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 11:30 and watched Glee until around 1:30 when I started trying to reach my aunts so I could get a ride home and also so I could get access to the garage door opener. Around 3PM I finally did get in touch with my second aunt who had the car, and so I got a ride home to her house, picked up the car, and then headed home.

When I got home, I had forgotten milk so I had to go to the variety store and get that. I then headed back home and called my best friend Jean who was able to come over for the night which is great because when I'm alone at home in this bigger house, it's difficult for me to fall asleep which sucks of course. Anyway, we've watched Cruel Intentions, Meet the Robinson, and now Julie & Julia. And New Years is in 28 minutes (I know the time this was posted says differently :P).

Anyway that's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment