Monday, February 1, 2010

Question Authority

Hi Everyone!

So today was a relatively short day starting with heading up to the UWO bookstore to look for a tape that I needed for class which unfortunately they were sold out of, followed with a music lesson.

While later in the day we had a few speeches about Free Speech, Questioning Authority, Love as a Battlefield, that's not the actual title but it's about how people wind up building up ammo against one another in relationships. As well, we learned about Kettlebells which is apparently a fast acting weight loss exercise dumbbell it's just not a dumbbell with evenly distributed weight, it's all focused in the bell and the motion makes you raise your endurance and increase strength. I may look into it as it apparently really does have fast acting as long as you aren't drastically overweight which I'm not.

Anyway, probably only autism-related thing was I wouldn't let some topics go and had to keep adding on to comments I made to the speeches. Finally I just had to stop when they said it's time to move on to the next speech...oops.

Night all,
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment