Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Monster Mash, It Was a Graveyard Smash

Hi Everyone!
Today was an interesting day. I got up at 9:30 as I had a massage appointment for 11:15AM. I got ready and had my usual shower and such. I then headed to my massage and headed to work. I took Chris to Wendy's and then took him home and watched the rest of Sisterhood 2.

Following work I came home and started packing up as I was headed to London much earlier than I usually do. I was headed for a party at my friend Lauren's. When I got to London I realized I had forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste so I had my Dad stop at a Shoppers so I could get some. I then got dropped off at my place, but then I also forgot I needed to get milk so my Dad drove me to the stop lights so I could pick up some for the house at the variety store. I then wound up seeing a guy dressed up as Gumbi for Hallowe'en so I had to take a photo. I then walked next door to the Sebastian's Market and got some mashed potatoes for dinner. I then walked home

I wound up watching TV up until 8:30 and then headed over to my friend's house for the Halloween PJ party. We played King's, in which each card had a different rule like One Word Story, or Rhyming. I then headed home at 1:30 and here we are.
That's all for today guys!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment