Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't Walk On the Grass (Desperate Housewives Episode Title)

Hey Everyone!
So relatively boring day today. Slept till about 3PM today, not sure why, but I think my body was just trying to get some of the several lost hours I've lost in the past. After I did my whole shower/teeth thing, I then headed back to my room to study and such.

Around 8:30PM I headed to my play practice, and found out my Vendor role only really has like 3 lines which disappointed me. I think they needed to give everyone a fair shot, I just honestly feel that I have an immense amount of untapped talent, and I'm just not getting the chance to..."blossom" as I'll put it. I love acting with every fibre of my being, and yet, while I did say that the two directors are doing what is the best for their play, I feel sort of...I'm really not sure the word for it, I just feel kind of so-so about it. I guess I do just have to keep reminding myself though that there are no small parts, only small actors. I just can't help but feel that my acting skills are becoming more and more rusty, as my skills at acting are getting more and more rusty because I'm not being given that chance. Though there are still no small parts, I do have to say having more lines would really help me in improving my skills and being able to work on the really becoming a character. When you only have three to five lines, you don't get much chance to become someone. Though the acting is a big enjoyment of mine it is after all just a very fun past time that just lets me have fun with friends and enjoy life outside of school, so I can't really let it upset me too much, I just need to have fun! As you can see, my autism is sparking up once again because I can't help but get off this subject so I think I should probably stop now before I drone on and on and on. Once practice was done though I headed back home with Lauren and Ash.

While headed home, Lauren and I tried to figure out our movie date but the thing is, I'm worried about my mother. She'd like to do the movie night on the 13th, but if that's the case, then since I have play practice on the 8th, I'd have to stay from that week, until who knows when. The reason is because it'd be like the schedule below:

Sunday November 8th - Play Practice
Monday to Thursday - School
Friday November 13 - Movie Night with Lauren
Saturday November 14 - KING'S BALL!
Sunday November 15th nothing but the fact is it wouldn't make sense for my father to pick me up for one night with my parents and then have to be taken back for the next day for class.
Then it'd be Monday to Thursday - School
Thursday November 19 - NEW MOON (Twilight Saga)
Friday November 20 - Saturday November 21 - Variety Show/24 Hour Theatre
Sunday November 21 - Nothing but Parents are away so no return to St. Thomas
and then Monday to Friday - School.

So frankly....I wouldn't see my parents for three weeks...I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see what my mother says tomorrow is all.

I then came home, watched television and of course Housewives and Brothers & Sisters and here I am.

That's all folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment