Sunday, October 25, 2009

This Use To Be a Funhouse

Hey everyone!
Another small post just to warn you all. I got up at about 1:30PM today because I just was extremely tired for some reason. I then watched television and studied for a bit until 5 when I had to work with Chris. My Mom was still not feeling well so I offered to go get her some food for dinner.

I went out and picked up Chris and took him to Wendy's again which is unusual for him as he at least changes restaurants for one of the three days I work with him. Once we were done at Wendy's I drove us to McDonald's to get my Mom the food she wanted for dinner and then headed home to watch more of Sisterhood 2. Following that I took Chris home and came back home to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.

Like I said, that's basically it, as it was going to be a short post.
Okay everyone, talk to you tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment