Monday, October 26, 2009

New York, New York!

Hello everyone!
So to begin with I got up at 1:30PM again, which was nice to sleep in. I then got up and had my usual shower and brushing of the teeth. I then waited around watching/listening to Youtube videos, some of which were hilarious. I've been showing it to everyone frankly because it was that funny. I'll provide a link below.

After waiting for Dad, him and I had to drop off at the doctor's office briefly and then I realized I had forgotten my apple juice at home so we had to drive back to get it. We then headed to London to drop me off. Once I got there I started up my studying once again as my exam was today. I'm kind of late posting this obviously but none the less, moving on.

We were suppose to have class today and go to University College to watch a play rehearsal, but with my exam today I just had to pass because I needed to get as much studying in as I could. Once I was done though, I watched Heroes and now here we are. I'm going to head to bed in a few, so I'll talk to you all tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment