Sunday, October 18, 2009

Keep Holding On

So what happened today? I got a call at about 11:30AM to let me know that I couldn't take Chris out today. So I got the day off work which is always a great thing. I then went back to bed until about 1:00PM. I then got up and had my usual shower and brush my teeth. After that was done I watched Simpsons and Family Guy for a while.

My grandfathers then came for dinner. My parents sent me out to get ice, and I also rented the new Transformers film while I was there. Once I was done getting that, I watched Transformers until dinner, which was a turkey dinner to make up for missing Thanksgiving last week since I was sick at the time. I then watched the rest of the movie and then watched my usual shows like Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. And now here we are.

Sorry for such a short post again everyone.
Talk to you all tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment