Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where the Wild Blogs Are :P

Hope everyone likes the title I made up? Anyway another day gone by, and the end of October is creeping closer. It really is hard to believe the second month of my third year of University is actually half way over. Soon I'm only going to have another six months of school and then I'll have only one and a half years left! It's just really scary. Amusing thing, I nearly typed scary with two r's, that would of been amusing.

So I woke up at about 12:30PM for a few minutes and then fell asleep again for another bit. I then got woken up by my Dad at about 1:38PM which made me annoyed because my alarm clock on my phone once again had muted itself and therefore I slept in a bit later than I had wanted to. So I got up, showered, and did the rest of the usual morning prep. I then watched TV till about 3:20 and then headed out to pick up Chris.

Once I picked him up, I took him to A&W for lunch and then over to the mall. We visited the book store for a short time where he once again headed for the childrens' books, but that is about the level where his mind is at so I suppose that's the type of book he likes. After that was done for ten minutes, we headed into the theatre to see Where the Wild Things Are. It's kind of hard to explain how I felt about the film because it was really good, just as great as the critics said it would be but there were points where I wasn't sure if I was to laugh or cry so I kind of just watched. It just was a film where I knew what was happening but it almost felt surreal.

After the film I took Chris home and then headed home. Turns out my own parents were headed out the door to see Couples Retreat and so I grabbed my dinner that had been made, chicken and mashed potatoes, my favourite, and headed downstairs to watch television. That's pretty much all I did tonight aside from a bit more studying. I also found out that I got a role as Vendor in the play. I'm not really sure how many lines he has, and I'll admit, kind of was hoping for the lead *insert nervous laugh here*. But I suppose the girl who got it must have had a wonderful audition or she just better fit the part and really I still gave it my best shot, and the best thing is that I am still in the play! After all, there are no small parts, only small actors. Though I still find it amusing that when Heather posted the cast list on the Facebook group, my name became Vendor not Sean. I actually have to admit, I let out a huge laugh when I saw that because it was really funny.
So that's it for today everyone!
Keep the reading up. (And did anyone notice the counter posted in each post has now for some reason been over taken by the counter on the right of the blog? Weird haha.)
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment