Friday, October 9, 2009

I Turn to You

Well I got up at 10:30 to get ready to quickly meet with my Professor to go over my exam from last week. I went and basically just found out that I shouldn't have worried, but had just made a few simple mistakes. After this I headed home and got my stuff ready to head back to St. Thomas.

Once I made it back to St. Thomas, I had found out just prior to leaving London that my sister-in-law had begun labour at midnight last night. Though thanks to television I actually had thought that meant in the hospital, when really she was out getting McDonald's. So that was definitely my mistake on my part. *insert laugh here*. So like I was saying, I got home and just watched some television prior to going to work.

I then took Chris to Wendy's, followed by watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants at my house. I then took him back home and found out they'd be busy during the weekend so as a result I have the Thanksgiving weekend off which is wonderful.

After dropping Chris at home I came home and just watched television. I did for a short time talk with my parents about school, and about certain things regarding my autism, but it really wasn't important enough to put into detail (that and I'm lazy right now). So now I'm just studying some more for school and watching television.
That's all for now.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment