Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You'll Be Here In My Heart

Hey everyone!
So I woke up and began my day at 12PM and got up for my shower and brushing of the teeth. I then got some clothes on and headed out for my class. I headed to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, and headed to the building for my class. Once I got there I talked with my friend Julia for a bit and then we headed into the classroom. Big surprise it was just more information about Freud and Psychoanalysis, so in other words a snooze-fest, not really :P.

While in class I found out a friend of mine's friend had passed away due to something rather unfortunate that should of never have happened. I don't want to elaborate too much on here because I don't want this post to become an extremely sad one, because after all, it's best to support your friend by keeping a good attitude because if you're depressed, then that could make your friend more depressed and I really don't want to do that. But to my friend, just stay strong, it will get better over time, it's just something you need to stay strong for. And as you know, being your friend, I'm here for you.

After class I actually just headed back to my house as I had nothing else going on to keep me busy. I headed home and just started studying as my next exam is in a week, which always sucks. Hopefully I will be ready for it, which I think I will be.

Other than the unfortunate passing of my friend's friend, there wasn't really anything eventful that happened in my own day, I just am hoping my friend will be okay, as will the family members of my friend's friend who passed.
Well that's all for now everyone.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment