Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alone (Not being depressing :P)

So I wound up dozing off at 12:30am which was unfortunate, but at the same time needed. When I did wake up, it was 2:30AM but then I just went and brushed my teeth and then headed back to bed because I frankly needed sleep. So then I finally woke up at about...11:00am which was great because I finally got about 11 hours sleep for once. Then let's see, once I did get up I got myself ready to head back to my parents place. I then also unfortunately...got sick.

I then headed home and when I first got home, still wound up sick. So I had to cancel work and then stopped being sick around 2. I then decided to reschedule work after all because I thought, why not since I was feeling better. When I was about to head out to work though, I started feeling sick again. I still toughed it out and worked with Chris. Then I headed home and am unfortunately still sick.

Other than that, nothing much happened. Thanks for reading, and upon reading, please press "Follow"!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment