Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Have a Dream

So I got to bed about 2:30AM last night and woke up about 12:30. I got out of bed, and having taken a shower the night before, I brushed my teeth and headed for class. It was Personality Theory and was more or less interesting. After that, I headed to Psychology of Work, Organizations and People and it actually was extremely short. We finished at 5:30 but that was because of group work, when in reality we actually finished at 4:30 and many people left. I decided to stay though just because I didn't see the point in leaving early.

When class was over, I then headed off to the house and just studied and made notes for my exam, and then watched television.

After that, I headed to King's Players. We had some fun playing Knight, then Props, and then World's Worst. All of which were of course awesome. We then headed to the nearby pub and just hung out and had some pun. And now here I am watching television again.

That's all there is folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment