Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This Is It

Hello everyone!
So I woke up briefly at 9AM, don't know why but I did none the less. I then got up again at 12PM and started watching some of my Desperate Housewives box set. I got about five episodes done before I had to head to Silvercity Cinemas for the new Michael Jackson film "This Is It".

"This is It" was such an unbelievable film. It really showed who Michael Jackson is, and that he really did care about his friends, co-workers, dancers, etc. Whether you guys liked him or not, I still suggest you go see it.

After the film I did a lot of walking around looking for some groceries because I did not want to walk across the road to the Loblaw just to get like three items. I went to Shoppers, Zellers and also just took a peek in HMV and Electronics Boutique. I then headed to Cinnabon and got a cinnamon roll and the odd thing is, even after going to the first four locations and not forgetting my note pad from the movie, and then when I went by Cinnabon, I left my pad there, go figure.

When I got home I wrote my movie review for the two papers I needed to submit for the film. That was basically it today.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment