Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Big, Blonde and Beautiful

Well I got to bed at 2AM yesterday which is always nice getting to bed early. I then slept till about 12 or 1PM, but I wasn't exactly sure about it. When I did get up I took my shower and then headed over to Masonville Mall as I wanted to see if my new Naruto manga was out yet. While I was there, I wound up running into my friend Mikaela who was job hunting while at the mall. So we walked around for a bit as she was walking around handing out resumes to different retail stores. Sometimes, while I really enjoy working with Chris, I can't help but wonder if I would be good at retail. After all, working in retail does often open a lot of doors. The one thing however is, yes, it would mean a lot of reduced free time, but what if I love it? But I'll never learn if I do if I never actually give it a chance. There really are a lot of factors about it, you know what I mean?

After the mall, Mikaela drove me home which was really nice of her. And then I just stayed home the rest of the night, making study notes and then watching Glee which was awesome once more. I swear, every episode is great and I never get tired of it! Other than that, nothing else happened. Night all!
Sean





No comments:

Post a Comment