Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Say You'll Be There

Hey everyone!
So how was my day? Well I got to bed at 2AM last night which was quite nice, finally getting a good night's rest as I slept to 12PM. And what's more, when I actually did wake up, I didn't feel all blah and not wanting to get out of bed, I mean I still stayed in the bed for a bit just for the comfort, but I really felt fine and was looking forward to the rest of the day.

Once I did get up, I took a shower and got dressed. I then headed off to class which was my Personality Theory course. I found out while there though that I was the only one who had not gotten my mark for my test. So after finding out that my Professor had just received my test today, I knew I'd probably have to wait till that night.

After class I headed up to the main campus of school because I wanted to hit the pharmacy and get some Benadryll as I had been dealing with allergies all day yesterday but had run out of said Benadryll. So once I picked that up I headed to the library to just do some reading as I had an audition at 5:45PM for a play the drama group at Western was putting on.

I then went to my audition and I think it went fairly well, and hopefully I get a part, even though I'm also trying out for the King's Players play that my affiliate college is putting on. However, acting I can time manage...school well...we'll see. *insert huge laugh here*.

After my audition I came home, and had dinner. I then just basically stayed home the rest of the night, studied for a bit as I have a test in three weeks, and then watched tv and here I am.
S




No comments:

Post a Comment