Saturday, October 24, 2009

One Day You're In, and the next You're Out

Hello all!
So to begin with, I got to bed about 3AM this morning, which was unfortunate as I was going to have to wake up at 11. I finally woke up actually at 12 because I had forgotten that I had turned off my alarm clock on my cell phone. As a result, I had to get showered fast as I had to work at 1.

I headed out at 1 and picked up Chris and headed to Wendy's again. After that, we headed to my house and finished the Bring It On movie we started the other day, and then started watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. After that I took Chris back home and headed to EB Games to see if they had a Collector's edition of the upcoming Assassin's Creed 2, luckily they did so I switched the order I had made. I then headed to the mall for a hair appointment I had made. My hair looks not bad now, and then I headed home.

I made pancakes for dinner tonight, yes breakfast for dinner which is always good. I then started studying for my Tuesday exam which I'm still not looking forward to. I just hope that I do really well, and that's really all I can ask for.
So that's all for now. You'll hear from me tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment