Monday, October 19, 2009

Already Gone

Hey everyone! So how was my day today, let's see. To begin with I got up at 11:30AM and did my usual shower and stuff. I then headed to my doctor for a regular check up, and then got a flue shot which is always fun.

I then headed to my brother and sister-in-law's place to finally meet my new nephew as I was sick last week and obviously couldn't go see him. He was absolutely adorable, even though he was sleeping when I saw him him he still was adorable as can be.

After seeing my nephew I returned home and got ready to head to London. Once I got everything, my Dad drove me to London and I relaxed at my apartment.

I then headed to class and we did some different exercises, including one where one person would speak while another would do the gestures like what people can see on Whose Line is it Anyway? Only difference though was we were making speeches not doing comedy sketches.

Once that was done I headed back to the apartment, where I've done really barely anything but watch Heroes (which I was 20 minutes late in watching), and talking to people on MSN.

I guess I'll talk to you all tomorrow!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment