Thursday, October 1, 2009

Don't Stop Believing!

So today was okay, but I will say it could have gone a bit better. Or at least the start of it that is. I woke up at 11AM after going to bed at 3AM. I had an exam at 1:30PM which I will admit I wasn't looking forward to because it was my first one. However, prior to the exam I wound up getting relatively sick because of my nerves which was unfortunate. But once I kicked it, I left for the exam which went okay I think, and then I headed to the KUCSC exec office to sign up for the Event Staff team.

After this I headed home and just watched television and had dinner for several hours until 10PM. I then headed to King's Players, and after that went to Christina's with them for a late night 'snack'. After that...I came home and here I am. Sorry for the short post!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment