Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fly

Hi all! So to begin with, big news, my nephew Mason was born at 2:23 AM this morning! So that was awesome to find out. I then got to bed around 4AM since my parents were out of the house and I wanted to wait to see if they had gotten photos which they had.

When I woke up at 3PM I basically showered and brushed my teeth, and then headed to Shoppers to purchase some Melatonine to help with my sleep schedule, and then came home. After that I didn't really do much aside from watch television and play video games.

During the evening my parents were originally going to head to the theatre, but when 5 or 6 was coming closer, my mother wound up feeling quite ill which was unfortunate. She isn't exactly doing the best of health which basically is even more unfortunate as she's off of school for her health and yet instead of getting better, she seems to be not doing well at all. So my Dad took care of her and I helped when I could. Now here we are, me feeling tired, and have a scratchy throat, and talking online.
That's all for now people.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment