Friday, October 2, 2009

The Invention of Lying

So I got to bed around 4AM and woke at 10:30AM as I had a massage therapy appointment at the Western Recreation Center. I went to the appointment, but the one problem I found with it was someone had been in there before with some scent that caused my allergies to stuff up my nose which made the massage relatively uncomfortable. However, soon as I left the room and stood up, my allergies were fine. So then I headed back home and tried to get in touch with my friend Lauren.

A short time later I met up with Lauren and we chatted until we left to catch the bus. But then we had to go back to her house because she had forgotten her bus pass. Once we got that we had to rush to catch the bus. The bus wound up late because of construction on Richmond, we then headed to Masonville until of course...it was rush hour and as a result the bus was late getting to the mall.

Once we arrived at the mall we rushed to the theatre to get our tickets, and then rushed to get our reservation. We began eating and talking, and I told her about a friend of mine (an actual friend, not the whole "friend" meaning me lol, who had done something relatively sort of bad, and I just kept bringing it up. I can't help but state it over and over again though, which I of course hate as I probably might have been annoying Lauren too much..but she didn't seem to mind.

After the film, The Invention of Lying, which was very funny, I came home. And now I'm losing my voice, four days before my audition for the upcoming plays. Yet, I'm still going for it, because if you really want to act, you can't let sickness get in the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment