Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wanna Be On Top?

Hey everyone!
So today was fun. I woke up at about 12PM and got ready as my exam, the one I've been studying for constantly, was at 1:30PM. When I finally was all ready, I headed out and got some breakfast. I then headed upstairs just to check and make sure I had the correct room for my exam as I write in a separate room. I then headed to the building I was writing in.

When I sat in my test I did find it difficult but I did eventually finish it and I think I did okay. After I finished though I headed back home to just relax. Although I do have an exam in another two weeks, I just wanted to take the day to finally relax without studying on my mind. I've relaxed a bit the past week, but there still was that lingering studying on my mind.

Around 8PM I headed over to the main building at King's for tryouts for a Charity Fashion Show. (Hence the name of the post, from Top Model). Whether I made it or not who knows, I think I did well but there could still be another person who could wind up getting it over me. But here's hoping none the less. I then came home and just basically watched some television, that's really it. So thanks for reading again, and have you noticed that my blogs are kind of short? I just really don't know how to elaborate though, and while this blog is about living with autism, I do realize I probably seem dull, but I will hopefully have more exciting news tomorrow.
Talk to you soon!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment