Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Choose the Red Shoes

Hi Everyone!
So I had a relatively good day today. I got up around 12:30 to head to class and simply went to classes. Nothing much happened in them, it was after that my day really began.

At 6:30 I headed to a meeting for Event Staff for my school as I had made the team in charge of being the eyes and ears for security guards at our events. It was a simple meeting simply to make sure we all knew what was going on, and also to choose the size for our shirts.

After the meeting I went to listen to Sue Minns, this amazing wonderful woman who had dealt with cancer, and also is handling having Multiple Sclerosis. This woman is simply amazing, she has such life in her and created so much laughter in the room that it just was fantastic. Despite having dealt with cancer and Multiple Sclerosis, she has something about her that just makes everyone laugh. Not to say, as she told me, that she hasn't had her share of tears, but it really is one of those things where while you might cry at the time, just by surviving through it and then looking back, it just lets you laugh about it. Quoting Sue Minns "Pain is unavoidable, suffering is optional." I'm going to try and make this my slogan from now on, because it just is that great.

Following Sue, I headed back home for a bit to just watch some television and make a few more study notes for my upcoming exam. I then headed off to King's Players.

During KP I participated in Wax Museum where we had to make different poses without getting caught, and I made it to the Top 4, in other words the last four participants. I then participated in a Three Headed Interview, where three people are interviewed and they're to act like one person saying a word each. I made sure to sit at the end so that I could get all the laugh words, such as since we were a person working in a slaughterhouse I ended sentences that we slaughtered cats, ponies and octopus. Either I have a messed up mind, or just a good sense of humour :P. I then headed home and here we are.




No comments:

Post a Comment