Friday, October 16, 2009

Manos Al Aire (Hands in the Air)

Well another day has come and gone, and I'm back at my parents house for the weekend for work. I woke up at about 11:30AM and felt more or less well rested, but still didn't want to actually get out of bed. So after moving back and forth in the bed trying to relax, I got up and showered and brushed my teeth as usual. Once that was done I got dressed and laid back down on my bed as I think I'm getting a fever from the remaining part of the bug that I caught last week.

My Dad picked me up at about 12:30/12:45PM and we headed home. I found out the reason why he was a bit late after saying at 11:30 he was heading down, was because he had gotten stuck behind a train. But once we got moving we stopped off at Tim Horton's and I went inside to get a chocolate milk, however when I was standing in line, I started feeling really sick and eventually I wound up almost...well I'm sure you know what I mean.

Continuing on, when I got home I got myself some food and a cup of tea because I really needed food to feel better. I then started watching tv, and eventually headed to work with Chris. I took him to Wendy's and then watched the rest of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 at home. I'm actually going to be taking him to see Where the Wild Things Are tomorrow which I'm looking forward to.

Then I came home and watched tv like I usually do, and did a bit of studying.
That's about it everyone!
Keep on reading!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment